The Farplants Group are the trusted outdoor plant supplier to hundreds of garden retailers throughout the UK, growing over 11 million plants a year. Our customers can choose from over 2000 varieties, all of which have been selected for their outstanding performance, sell-through and bench appeal.
We’re looking for a Finishing Centre Area Supervisor. Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for managing an area within the finishing centre. The area will comprise of a group of assets, processes and people. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running and planning of all lines within this area and the training and development plans for all Team leaders, full time operators and agency staff assigned to the area.
– Ensure adherence to the company H&S policies, procedures & standards
– Staff Development and Training
– Effective use of Lean tools and techniques to drive continuous improvements across your area of responsibility.
– Quality Standards/Technical Compliance of your team and process
– KPI Management
– Asset Care and Autonomous Maintenance
· English Level 3
· IOSH (Managing Safely)
· ILM (Leadership management qualification) Level 3 or equivalent
· Lean Awareness
· 2 years supervisor experience FMCG
· 2 years Supervisory Experience within horticulture industry
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please send your CV to email@example.com