Fleurie Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for Seasonal Nursery Workers to join their team based in Eastergate, West Sussex. These roles are for start in February 2020.
We are a market leading customer focussed organisation who supply high quality plants to the garden centre market. We have a stable team of 45 employees based across 5 Nurseries in West Sussex. We are proud to be part of Tristram Plants and the Farplants Group who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing of Horticultural Products.
We are now looking for Seasonal Nursery Workers to join the operations team from February for approximately 6 months. There is also the potential for the roles to become permanent.
As a Nursery Worker you will be:
- Working as directed by team leaders and site supervisors with the crops to ensure a saleable product is produced
- Working within despatch to ensure products are sent to customers in a timely manner
- Working on the potting or seeding machine
- Taking part in trimming, watering, lifting plants and any other operational activity
To be suitable for the role of Seasonal Worker we would ideally like:
- Previous experience in horticulture, FMCG or similar (not essential)
- Previous experience in a fast-paced production environment
On offer is a competitive hourly rate plus overtime. These roles are a minimum of 5 days out of 7 a week and a minimum of 39 hours. The nursery operates 7 days a week in the season and therefore weekends and bank holidays will be normal working days.
Fleurie Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com