Fleurie Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for Cultural Grower to join their horticulture team based in Eastergate, West Sussex.
We are a market leading customer focussed organisation who supply high quality plants to the wholesale market. We have a stable team of 45 employees based across 5 Nurseries in West Sussex. We are proud to be part of the Tristram Plants Group and The Farplants Group who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing of horticultural products.
We are now looking for a Cultural Grower to join the operations team. Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor your key responsibilities will include:
- Watering and Feeding crops
- Monitoring and recording the growing environment
- Taking responsibility for plant material deliveries
- Lifting plant plugs ready for potting
- Checking and applying biological control onto the crops
- Spraying crops as required (qualified sprayers only)
To be suitable for the role of Cultural Grower you should have experience in:
- Horticulture or a similar industry
- Knowledge of crop growing and maintenance
- Be a qualified sprayer
On offer is a competitive salary, and a team environment. Please note that the nursery operates 7 days a week and therefore there is a requirement to work weekends on a rota basis, and occasionally more during peak seasons.
Fleurie Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org