Fleurie Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join their stable team based on one of their 5 sites around the Eastergate and Barnham area, West Sussex.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a team environment and the next step in their career.
We are a market leading customer focussed organisation who supply high quality plants to the wholesale market. We have a stable team of 35 employees based across 5 Nurseries in West Sussex. We are proud to be part of the Tristram Plants and Farplants Group who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing of Horticultural Products.
We are now looking for a Horticulture Team Leader to join the operations team. Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the team responsible for crop work
- Organising weeding for the site
- Ensure quality of products meets required standards
- Work with Technical, Cultural and Stock Control to ensure the site runs smoothly
- Responsibility for crop care
To be suitable for the role of Team Leader you should have experience in:
- Previous experience in horticulture, FMCG or similar industry
- Ideally have a PA1, PA6 spraying qualification or be willing to undertake the qualifications
- Previous team leadership experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary, and a team environment. Please note that the nursery operates 7 days a week and therefore some weekends will be required, especially in peak season.
Fleurie Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org